Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make Money Online Note - Part 2


I believe some of you know i already join too many HYIP program 4-5 years ago. I earn well and i know how to choose a good HYIP program and which one i can earn more and which program i should put my money to this kind of program. So, did you ever try to make money with HYIP before?

Yahh..i’m on profit and i believe you also learn that HYIP program will never can give you easy money. If you manage to earn money, its your luck and to get that kind of luck, you need to do a lots of thing. I’m not interested to share my idea about how i’m make money with HYIP. But i learn one thing. HYIP will never can give me good income for long time. This is not long term investment like i want in my life. So, we can said its more like money game. I learn many thing and i know that money i put to some program will gone just like that.



a3union

So, if you try to earn from HYIP, NOW..i don’t think you should continue it. Please find others program which can give you good income. I know many program not giving you fast income but it much more better you earn money that way than using HYIP method. You also can try using blog to earn money. Many program can give you chance to make money online using blogging. JUst write something interesting and you can start earn money with interesting program. What you need, just do that. No need 2nd thought. Just do it!

Ps: I’m really miss with this 2 kind of program. Online-Capital and A3union. Did anyone of you still remember this 2 famous HYIP program from our golden time?


0 comments:

 

My Blog List

Web Stats